1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Renowns and pets?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by lancelot99, Jul 27, 2012.

1. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

New back, but a renowned wyvern tore through my fully trained CU in about 8-10 seconds....!!
    Is this Renowned deadly for pet or are all renowns deadly for pets?

2. Druido2

Druido2 Guest

It all depends on the type of pet that you use. For some pets some renowned are hard some other are easy. I may suggest to try discord on that wyvern and it will go easier for you and your pet. Also, if you have a GD try using him and If you are a Mage, strap on a dragon slayer book and the heals to your GD will also make it for an easy kill. If all of the above fails try a mystic Mage throwing colossus with a dragon slayer book. Finally, if you still can't kill just call I for help and gank him......

#2 Druido2, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012
  3. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome back !
    Well to answer your question alot of the new monsters are set to practicaly kill 99% of the pets out there in 1 or 2 hits. Greater Dragons even have a hell of a time with the lower end. Now creatures like the "Renowned"s are the super critters... they were made to be done by groups... now that is not to be said as only mind you... many meele warriors out there solo them alot. But pets...... the few I have seen in Abyss were mostly Greater Dragons, or Bane Dragons. Truthfully I am not so sure the Banes were there fighting just that the fighter was dismounted and it was targeted.... Now others might know better then I what you can do, but i think the cu might be over matched in abyss.

4. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

The only mini champs you can't solo easily with a tamer are the Pixie and the Wyvern, that said I have soloed the Wyvern many times with my tamer (never tried the pixie).

Cu's can do just fine if they are well cared for, especially if your tamer is also a bard, but I would get the GD out for those two previously mentioned.

5. Ryna

Ryna Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I've personally never had any issues soloing the pixie with a greater dragon, though trying her with a cu sidhe was taxing on the bandages.

6. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Greater dragons can be a pain traveling through the abyss, but once you get to your destination, you can hunt any of the renowneds. I prefer it over the cu.

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I just use my Mystic and RC. Or my Bushido Archer does pretty well.