1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Repair deeds in Ter Mur

Discussion in 'UHall' started by falseprophet, Sep 14, 2009.

1. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If this has been mentioned/discussed forgive me(i did a search for topic).
    I noticed that i was in dire need of repair so i dropped into the Ter Mur Smithy to use some repair deeds and got the message " You must be in a blacksmith shop to use this". So I went to the Tailor shop and got a similar message there( unable to repair). Has anyone else tried and I'm just not where I think I am when I try to repair(very possible as I am getting older).

2. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have reported this as a bug thru the client.... not like its hard to go somewhere else... just annoying :)

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I haven't checked since the expansion went live, but those NPCs also didn't give out BODs during the beta. They're fakes!!!!

4. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

yeah... they don't give em out now either... makes being a crafter there with no magery a pain... but i guess thats why i have recall scrolls

5. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master

Thanks for the replies. yeah i know its as easy as "kal ort por" to go elsewhere but it just struck me as useless to have a blacksmith sign outside of the joint but no way to repair there :wall:

6. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector

It seems there are a lot of things that humans and elves have taken for granted that gargoyles seem to not grasp...begging is also on the list of things they don't get. :)