1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Ships] Repair Kits

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Banner, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Banner

Banner Guest

Is there anything special that you need to have in this so called "ship repair kit" on you ship when your out fighting other ships?? a general list would do plzz... ;)
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    In my ships hold I have 2 Commodity deeds. 60K of cloth,ingot and boards. A rune to the bank.(Or have it all in the crafters bank or beetle)

I also have a rune to the ship on my crafter.

When i need repairs i sail to land. Recall my captain home and bring my crafter. He takes the deeds to his bank and then come back with enough wood,ingots and boards he can carry (riding a blue beetle helps).

Do the repairs and go home and then bring back to fisher.
  3. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 2004
    If you use cannons then you'll need some ingots to effect repairs on them as well.
  4. Sean

Sean Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 10, 2003
    I keep commodity deeds of wood and cloth in 2.5k sizes along with a deed with 1k ingots onboard. My GM carp has a rune to the ship. Once I hit landfall, he comes a running.