1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Replica differences

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Lord_Deimos, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Lord_Deimos

Lord_Deimos Guest

Ive noticed a few of the new replicas arent exact copies of the originals...

for example

Calm replica does not have the Hue, and its also missing the 10 HCI.

Also I think the new oak leaf is a slightly duller color than the original.

Figured this would be the best place to find out what other replicas arent exactly the same as our originals..

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Pacify is missing the hue too.
    I was kinda disappointed.

3. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Then if they are not exact replica's why were they put in the game? They are not going to affect the "rares" market if they are not the same. Just weird I don't know.

4. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They are replica's, they didnt state what they would be replicating. So guess its the stats there trying to even out so everyone can get to the same stat/skill advantage.

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Your guess is as good as anyone else's.
    [​IMG]

6. Lord_Deimos

Lord_Deimos Guest

Odd....the reps have 100 mana leech....The pacify HAS the 10 HCI while the Calm doesnt....Both dont have the hue

Hmm

Weird

7. Potgut

Potgut Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Keep in mind that some of the originals were inhanced when there was that never fail/destroy item bug was around back then, then they were duped. I know this happened to the gladiators collar, people gave them even better stats than the origianal collar.

I don't know if it would apply to any of these, but could be a possibility and or factor.