1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Replica Of An Empty Mysterious Crystal Display

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Lord Gareth, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

The Empty Mysterious Crystal Display Cases are obtainable by double clicking the display in the Castle Throne room. I was informed by Lady Wildstar that the Baja shard had theirs last night. So my suggestion would be to NOT waste your gold on buying them right now.

:twak:

2. georox

georox Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I can't wait for the inevitable complaining that people didn't get theirs while the thing was up... especially from the people who weren't at the event.

3. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It wasn`t up for maybe 10 or 15 mins.

4. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Oh I already heard it from somebody.

"Gareth got so many because .............................."

Its like grow up and its EM not GM. No I dont have ties I have a relationship of News, banners and township. So now we know you are just complaining because you lack a "plan". Its called being resourceful. Here is how you do it.

World Event
    Question asked to a shard thats already had the event. "Hey how do you get the Crystal Display case?"

"Well after everything dies you can double click the case in the throne room. BUT it only lasts for ten minutes."

"Okay thank you!!!"

*Logs a character from each of his Twelve accounts at the throne room by the crystal*

Its NOT THAT HARD. Some people just don't take the time to figure things out and make a plan hours ahead of time. *Shrugs*

You sorta get to the point of.... Why am I telling ANY of you how to obtain things or when to get them? I should just keep the information to myself and get tons of them and sell them to you at 20million each.

Heck I shared all of my information I knew at the time with as many people on icq as I could. You know the GREAT responses I got from some people?

"dude we dont want the whole shard there, god"

"
    ur hurting my sales Or not! sweet! I sold one!"

"Why r u ruining my sales meanie"

5. georox

georox Sage

Hey man, first thing I did after I got mine was stop, change chat channels and announce it's up/the location in general. *Then* I started switching chars. Also, hopefully you saw me running around tonight... dead or alive. I went back and forth a lot.

6. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

:postpics:

LOL I had to do it hehe

7. georox

georox Sage

Well, if you insist I can pose nude....

8. TheDeacon

TheDeacon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

now its a party