1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Replicas - some questions

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Chiera, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Chiera

Chiera Guest

Sorry in advance if these questions should already be common knowledge, but I just recenty returned and am still catching up with the game and couldn't find the info.

Is the drop rate of the replicas purely random, or is it somehow linked to the rarity of the original items, or is there a special 'replica rares rarity system' ? :)

Other question is about tags. As I understand all wearables have the replica tag, whereas deco items don't. Correct ?

Thanks in advance

2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

You are right about the tags,

Follow this link for a breakdown of the drop rates,
    http://update.uo.com/design_512.html

However, i believe that the drop for specific shared items is completely random. I have neither seen or heard any evidence to the contrary.

Also remember that the drop rate stated in above link is that one person doing the spawn gets the drop, so the drop rate appears wrong...but given information from other peoples experience it worked out right.

3. Chiera

Chiera Guest

wow... that was quick :) Thanks

4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

No problem hope that helped :)

5. Chiera

Chiera Guest

It was helpful indeed :) Helps a lot with the pricing if the drop rate in a drop category is the same for a specific item methinks. Desirability and usefulness aside of course.