1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Repond/Undead Slayer Spellbooks?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by mark4583, Mar 11, 2013.

1. mark4583

mark4583 Visitor

Ive been crafting a quite alot of spellbooks looking for a Repond Slayer, Are these not craftable?
    Ive goten plenty of the others and I belive I have all except the Repond, I think I got the Undead when doing the New Haven quest.

2. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

They are craftable. Oddly enough, I have no problem getting Repond. I rarely see Reptile.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

They can be crafted, it's just they're rarer (I seem to think there's a chart that all slayer applications consults, and Repond and Undead are weighted to be the rarest).

I miss the days during AoS that opposed slayers didn't cause the user to take double damage - I had a Repond/Undead double slayer broadsword from the Paladin new character quest that I enjoyed the hell out of (back when you didn't have the 3x cost penalty on spamming specials, and even when JOAT counted for special moves in early ML, I'd spam the hell out of AI at T-maps with it).

kRUXCg7 likes this.