1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Report Bugs to?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Aboo, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I know I should already know this but I have a nasty cold and can't think today. Who do you report bugs on TC1 to?

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

uobugs at ea dot com, and make sure you mention it's on TC.

3. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Thanks for the quick response!

4. Sara1

Sara1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Let me ask you this. On Balhae, there are some people who give people counts even when those people have not attacked, hit with spells or weapons, etc. I have asked for your help before. Is this a bug, and do we turn it in to the same address? Plus, the GMs on that shard are rarely ever helpful when those people do these things. Other things they have done is take insured items off corpses as well as live people. Yeah, while they were one on one dexing, they took my friends ring off his hand and it was definately insured. I really want to get this looked into and stopped. Just need to know the best way to get this done.