1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Report] Finding the Trammel Demons..

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Mapper, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Nathan walked into the Nujelm Theater bang on 8pm and got straight to the point, The plan was to Exorcise the demons from Mericles soul.

[​IMG]

A witch named Mizara Khan had agreed to help Nathan by pulling the demons from Mericles body. Each demon was in a separate dungeon in Trammel and contained a book with keyword, and a 'Soul Shard'. We had 30 minutes to search the realm and kill these 7 demons.

[​IMG]

I ran to Covetous first and found a black balron named 'Covetous'.

[​IMG]

After the battle I discovered a 'Soul Shard' on the corpse and Ash who was also fighting the monster had received a book with the keyword 'REL'.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I moved to Deceit and arrived rather late as the balron for that dungeon had been killed.

[​IMG]

After a wait at Nujel'm others started arriving back and so far 4 keywords have been found from the 7 dungeons. (Check the next reply for updated keywords)

Nathan stated we were to return on Sunday where we would continue the quest.

[​IMG]

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

So far I have heard:

Covetous: REL
    Deceit: VAS
    Despise: IN
    Destard: KAL
    Hythloth:
    Shame:
    Wrong:

and JAX also with no dungeon yet.

Anyone have anything else?

3. JPDefault

JPDefault Guest

Hythloth is still without a word of power too.

4. I got the Despise one .... IN

Melissa