1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Report] Virtuebane Driven Out of Magincia (Saturday 26th)

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Mapper, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Theres not a whole lot to say about last night, So I'll just post what Nathan and the Virtuebane said, The screenshots should explain enough what the 2 hours involved. :p

[​IMG]

After a short break for people without pies to get them, Nathan continued.

[​IMG]

Nathan Hawke: "This bit I am about to tell you has surprised me also, It seems the scholars I could speak with have suggested we use Ricardo's Pies to teach Virtuebane Humility. We humiliate him. I will also be using a sword.

[​IMG]

A gate opened to Magincia and this will sum up the next 2 hours, The island was teeming with blackrock golems, ancient hellhounds and Virtuebanes. The Virtuebanes let off area attacks that would hurt most well suited soldiers, their direct attack would easily kill them..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A stange grey tagged Virtuebane was running about the island, this one was susceptible to pies!

[​IMG]

Once the island had been cleared the final Virtuebane was pushed towards the altar.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With the Virtuebane through the gate Nathan ordered everyone to step back as he put the shards of duplicity into the box.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With the altar blown up, Nathan gated everyone to a location where a gift giver was located.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

3. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

A good event imo,
    (OOC) Good job EM's :)
    Looking forward to the next :)

4. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Attended both Europa and DF events. DF version was 2x faster and not possible to throw pies on VB.