1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Report Your Stranger Sightings Here

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by AustinRules, Jun 25, 2008.

1. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

When a stranger is sighted and you are alone and need help post the location and time here so we can assist you in bringing him down. Of course if you have your own group and you desire privacy for your kill you don't have to post here, just if you need some help. I am sure there are many single warriors willing to come to your aid.

Been through Despise several times today and yesterday and never saw a thing. I guess the stranger is still around. Let us know if you see him.

2. Everybody b careful in luna they have spotted a stranger in luna on other shards so if it hasnt been spotted yet on ours b careful(meaning u luna banksitters)

3. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

well Luna is thy city of paladins and paladins are suppose to be good sooo :D.

4. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

In Luna they said the stranger appeared about an hour ago and was quickly dispatched. There are a total of six strangers coming, each more powerful than the one before it. They will arrive at different places, different times. So far we have had one in Despise and one in Luna. I don't know if they will reappear at these locations occasionally or not. But four more are coming.

5. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

In Luna now....6:30p Central.

6. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

Stranger is dead on Luna.

7. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

Hell ya...we kick butt :D

8. Some quick notes for everyone:
    * One member of the Six will be introduced per day. They will respawn throughout the day after being defeated (every 2 - 4 hours).
    * Each of them are different, and have unique abilities and attacks.
    * Common attacks are fire related
    * After every member has been introduced, they will spawn in a random rotation, in their individual locations, with at least one available every day all day.
    * At this time, we've met Myxkion (Despise), and now Kealdia (Luna)

Tim "Draconi" Cotten - Lead Designer - Ultima Online - EA Mythic

9. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

Stranger just showed up and was killed in Luna. Will be another couple hours before a reappearance....unless a new one shows up somewhere.

10. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

Stranger in Destard right now....half life. Taking a long time...8pCentral.

11. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

aye ....Valvakka is dead in destard. I did notice tho. that everything in my pack that was not inuranced or blessed went by by. Is gone. I looked on both of my corpses and it was gone.

yeah the second time I died is when I was just rezed the fire wave wall got me. LoL.

12. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Rivatach has appeared again, 2nd level of Dojo.

13. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

He is on the second level where the demons spawn. The stranger has split into about ten strangers now. Going to take a big effort to take him down. Napa needs you now to see if we can do this.....7pmCentral.

14. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

Wow, that was quick. I left to post the above message and when I got back the stranger had been killed. With all the mirror images I thought it was going to take a lot more time. Good job guys.

15. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

Earlier today Jeremy posted that when a certain stranger is killed it brings down the shard. So for about the last day they have been on hold. That stranger is being 'disciplined' and supposedly the assault will begin again later this afternoon. She didn't say where, in Heartwood or somewhere else.

16. hehe there gonna really beat that stranger:stretcher: OoOooOOOoo anyways glad there be back up.... theres so many things going wrong with this arc its incredable:stretcher:

17. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

seriously now..if there was nothing wrong with this event? Would it be UO? :D

18. Nibblets

Nibblets Guest

It might be heartwood....the quest givers there have multiplied like mad...
    There's at least 7 Sleen the Trinket Weaver running around. My screen was spammed with their auto dialog

19. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

Jeremy just posted......no strangers until tomorrow. Obviously the stranger didn't take discipline well.

20. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

He is just inside Hyloth now....7pmCentral.

21. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

The stranger is dead...7:40pCentral.

22. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

A stranger just showed up in Hyloth......Thurs night...8:35pCentral

23. AustinRules

AustinRules Guest

He is dead for now.