1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reptalon math

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Some of you have been watching this post. Lots of you have offered answers for me. Just asking again in-case someone missed it. Does anyone know what the value of a wild untamed Reptalons Tactis skill would have to be in order for it to reach max value (of 110.0) once tamed?

Thank you again.

-Hagrid

2. Sheridan

Sheridan Guest

From what I remember from the Tamer forum we had... wouldn't it have to be 137.5? 137.5 / 1.25 = 110... or am I waaaaay off?

3. Bob_the_fart_guy

1.25? A wild reptalon with only 1.25 tactics? Um....or am I misreading your post?

4. I think Sheridan is saying the wild value would have to be at least 137.5 because their skill cap drops after they are tamed. The "divided by 1.25" in the equation reflects how much it drops.

I also am not sure of the exact numbers, though. How I miss our forums full of neverending knowledge.

5. Bob_the_fart_guy

OoooOoh...I'm dumb. Sorry. Didn't realize that was the number.

Hmm...so, I just need to um, multiply the the total by 1.25, I see. so um...then 137.5 wild would equal 110.0 if fully trained.

Thank you all for all the feedback. I need all the info I can get when looking up things about my favorite mount.

-Hagrid