1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reptile Slayer Spellbook?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Aboo, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Can a scribe make a reptile slayer spellbook? I've have made 500+ spellbooks and not a one was a reptile slayer. I am looking for one to use on the toxic sliths. Will an ophidian slayer spellbook work on them?

Thanks for any and all help!

2. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, a scribe can make the reptile slayer spell book. They hard to get as it is one of the six super-slayer books. Try a snake slayer they are easier to get. I know they work on sea serpents

3. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I think I have a snake slayer, I will give it a try. Thank you!

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd try a snake or a dragon on a slith but I'm going to assume it's reptile if anything. The Sleeping Dragon Tokuno* boss is actually a snake (yamadon), but ophidian would just be any ophidian and definitely not any slith.

For Toxic sliths I usually just cast EVs, but if you can't cast EVs then I can see why you might want to find a slayer.

5. Aboo

Aboo Guest

She can't cast EVs yet so I am trying to find a work-around. I have managed to make a respond, elemental, undead and demon slayer spellbook, just NOT the one I need!

Thank you for your help!

6. MagicStar

MagicStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

for best results i think u need 100 scribe 120 mage and 120 eval
    i had trouble makin supers till i got all that
    never was sure about eval but mage u need for sure
    and a nice talisman

7. Aboo

Aboo Guest

My scribe has 115 magery, 115 eval and 100 inscription. Guess I need to find a 120 magery and 120 eval PS. :(

Thanks for your suggestions!

8. Odin of LS

Odin of LS Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

What shard are you needing this on? If LS or Legends i would trade you 1 for a demon or repond slayer.

9. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i would agree with odin.. ask in chat, the demon and repond are way more used then a reptile and im sure people would be happy to trade.. or even buy from you so you can buy a reptile if you need.

the problem with reptile is the only reptiles that you really need a slayer for are also dragons, and you do more damage with a dragon slayer on dragons.

everything else that would be reptile only are 1 or 2 hit kills already.

10. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

If your character is just a scribe and you don't do any pvp, 115 is just fine. You do NOT need 120 eval. The only thing that determines your chance on how many mods and *possibly* intensity is inscribe and magery skills.

11. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I am on LS and that would be awesome! Thank you!

12. Aboo

Aboo Guest

She is just a scribe, nothing more. Thank you for the info. I dreaded looking for a 120 magery PS.