1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Reputation

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Ivory Norwind, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If i accepted a quest and then i cancel it i lose reputation.
    But ifi don't accept the quest?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

According to the Developers, just rejecting the offer does not lose reputation, as the crate for the quest is never generated. It appears to be something with the crate creation process for the quest that is the area mulfunctioning in the quests, causing reputation loss from having multiple quests for the same type of fish.

Accepting it, then abandoning it, will cause reputation loss.

3. Mark_Mythic

Mark_Mythic UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

There is a bug where if you get an order for a kind of fish that you already have in a different order, the fishmonger places the order at -5 quantity less than he should. This can be compounded by having a bunch of the orders with the same fish in it.

This problem has been fixed and will be patched in the next publish. I appologize for the mistake.