1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Request about the EM events.. please read

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kotan, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Can you guys at least tell us when the event is over... like all 50 of us are standing around looking at each other, and not even for sure if it's over.
  2. Yeah, that can be a little tricky --- would be nice if they could.

But what I would like is for them to be specific about when they start. The EM on my shard often is specific, but often isn't.

I remember about 2 weeks ago I hadn't logged in for 2 days. I see a lantern that says "event tonight at 8pm"

I thought tonight meant "tonight" but I found out later it was left over from the previous night and also didn't include the timezone. 8pm where?

Could we please have it say something more like: "event June 7th at 8pm est"?
    (don't use 6/7 for the date as in Europe that means July 6th)

Pretty please? :)
  3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

You two will want to find a way to directly contact your shards' EMs, they probably wont get the message on the Uhall. And it seems the devs give them pretty much free reign to do things however they like.
  4. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Mar 18, 2003
    Our Em is just as guilty. A shield or Orc Helm will lay on the ground days after an event. But to his/her credit, it will also be there days before the event takes place..
  5. Yalp

Yalp Guest

The start times are SHARD time.