1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Request for help - Returning player

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Cheddar, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Cheddar

Cheddar Guest

I just recently returned after a couple year absence. Like an idiot I gave away all my worldly belongings before leaving. Would a kind soul be able to help me attain a couple Dragons so I can begin the process of rebuilding? I have a naked tamer (I literally gave away all his stuff) with 79 taming skill.

If you can assist I would be extremely appreciative!
  2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2003

Give me a shout and i will see what i can help you with
  3. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 9, 2008
    You can send me a PM if you need some free LRC gear and a taming ring/bracelet to help you on your way. The LRC gear won't be super, but...you'll be casting reg. free. And...it's free.
  4. Cheddar

Cheddar Guest

Dio was awesome tonight - hooked me up with a LRC suit that had great resists. I made a melee, but it was just not much fun for me. If someone has a spare Dragon or two (Regular) and some Taming jewelry they could spare I would appreciate it.

I took the month I earned from messing around with my melee and got some runebooks, a full magic book, and misc other stuff. I am <hoping> to find some decent Taming jewelry with my remaining 4k gold - we will see. :)
  5. Favith

Favith Guest

Leave me a PM with either your ICQ or your typical in-game times and I'll hook you up. I've got so much taming jewelry and other goodies from Tmap chests that I can give you what you need easily.