1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Request for phaze 4 reward if there is one

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dungeon Explorer, Jul 23, 2008.

?

If phaze 4 comes would you like a high luck set with lrc?

Poll closed Aug 2, 2008.
  1. yes i want it to be a bit over 2000 luck

40.9%
  2. yes i want it to be 2000 luck exactly

9.1%
  3. yes i want it to be between 1900 luck and 1999 luck

4.5%
  4. yes 1 want it to be between 1800 luck and 1899 luck

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. yes i want it to be between 1700 luck and 1799 luck

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Unless its all 70 resist too i am not interested

45.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I do not know if there will be a phaze 4 or not at this time it looks like there wont be a phaze 4. but if there is a phaze 4 i request a set of armour with very high luck and 100 lrc and hopefully with some decent resist. this set should it ever exist should be higher luck then we can get at this stage in the game right now. i do not know what the maximum luck we can have without using the anti virtue luck statue reward can someone tell me please. one thing i do know which ill list here which i am guessing is the most we luck we can currently have.
    1. Armour of fortune 200 luck
    2. Lucky necklace 200 luck
    3. Phaze 3 reward ring and Braclet 400 luck when worn as a set
    4. Jester hat of chuckles 150 luck
    5. 140 luck legs
    6. 140 luck arms
    7. 140 luck gloves
    8. Robe of eclipse 95 luck
    9. Museum of vesper replica shield 80 luck
    10. Any one handed weapon with 140 luck
    11. Brambled coat 150 luck only in this mix if it can be worn at the same time you wear AOF which i doubt is allowed.
    If i calculated it right the most luck you can have with out useing the luck statue from the anti virtue dungeon is 1685 if you can wear both the brambled coat and the armour of fortune together thats 150 more luck making it 1835 luck but i doub't you can wear the aof and the bramble coat together. there is another possability here that maybe can wear the brambled coat and the aof together but have to remove the 95 luck robe which i doubt too which i believe would make it 1740 luck. i don't have a brambled coat so i really don't know so if anyone knows please let me know thanks. please vote and feel free to comment too thank you.
    • Oh one last thing what ever this set is i would like it to be at least 1700 to 2000 luck or maybe even a bit more.

2. Faith

Faith Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

it's been stated 904 times that phase 3 is the final phase.

3. ok i am new to the forums so bare that in mind but if its not going to be a phaze 4 then perhaps it can be a future virtue set or something like this.

4. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

5. your right phase sorry just a dumb spelling error thanks.

6. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

And there is no "no" answer of any kind..... why?

7. Priam_Sonoma

Priam_Sonoma Guest

Where?

8. Moonstar

Moonstar Guest

yea where has there been official word that stage 3 is the last? I've been wondering about it but All i ever see are people's thoughts on the matter.

9. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

why a high luck suit with lrc and not a high luck suit with hci or dam inc or something a non-mage would want?

10. Where? lol

11. If there is a Phase 4 it should be to turn in all the crap rewards we got from Phases 1, 2 and 3.

12. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If the choice were there, my answer would be no. I'm tired of turn ins lets get something meatier!!

Ori

13. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

This poll is missing several choices.
    • No
    • A Ferrari
    • A Sopwith Camel
    • An electric toothbrush
    • No
    • No
    • No
    • No
    • Led Zeppelin
    • No

14. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Lrc is not just for mages lrc can be use with chivary if you have a 100% lrc suit and use chivary you dont use any tithing points in your book.
    Not sure about necros regs if lrc works for that also.

15. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I vote for every 10k pts someone donates, We get a bug fixed. For every 100k, we get new, non pixel crack content, and for a whopping 1mil pts, Jeremy no longer gets to say "Soon" or "its on the radar" or "QA is testing it now" ever agian.

Ever.

16. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yes.

17. You can get a one handed weapon with 160 luck, just takes some "Luck" getting it spell channelling.

18. Because Luck suits are only good for people that actually go out and kills things, we would never even imagine that we could apply luck to crafters in such matters as enhancing items or exceptional chance or wearing luck when doing heartwood quests would help to get that rare recipe.

19. I saw no option for either:

None of the above

or

No thank you!

20. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

Haha I was just going to post that.

Although I was thinking an option for "#$@% NO!" would be nice as well.

21. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I chose option 6: Unless it's all 70's resist too, I'm not interrested...

Which is kind of funny because 1.) they'll never implement that, and 2.) I consider myself a pretty big luck freak :p

Right now I have 1670 luck suit with 100% LRC, and crap resist. Well, I can raise it to 1670 anyway, but that gave me crap loot results, so I went down to 1596 and am doing much better...

I can just fine live with that, aslong as I don't put that suit up on my dexer, or on a mage who's going on a champ outing... :p

22. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

and as stated otherwise I want a bonded flying pig with 300k hp that shoots EV's out its rear....