1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Request for the Devs: On character selection menu...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by I was there the other day, Apr 21, 2014.

1. I was there the other day

Oct 9, 2012
    ... would it be possible to add there a small button or something similar, where we can give our characters some small comment?

As most of us play this game for more then 10+++ years. We all do have characters on different shards, which we play more or less. And some of us play more then 1 account. Sometimes i used the same character name for the same template on different shards, sometimes i changed the skills.

So its always a pain to find exactly the character i was looking for on that shard without logging in every character and verify the skills.

I for my part would gladly appreciate if there would be a small possiblity, even if its just a colour button, where i can change mark the character f.e. green for tamer, blue for mage... etc.

Would that be possible to add?

Thank you and still a happy easter to you....
    kongomongo likes this.
  2. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

Sep 10, 2012

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001