1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Request to the Public

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by georox, Apr 24, 2010.

1. georox

georox Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Seeing as how I can't get Taste Identification to gain beyond 75.0, I felt this is my best option. I am looking for Scrolls of Transcendence for Taste Identification. If anybody is sitting on some that are not selling, I will gladly take them in my quest to become a GM Taste ID'er! I understand this is a very strange request, but hey, someone must get the skill up!

I can be contacted here, or on AIM as geoL337

2. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

You can not GM Taste ID at this time. My understanding is that the Game Developers had plans for the skill and to prevent players from being able to access it right away, they made it so that you could not raise Taste ID past 75.0.

WildStar

3. georox

georox Sage

Last I knew the scrolls would take me beyond the 75.0 though, which was my plan.. find 25.0 in scrolls. It's a bit insane, I know... but it must be done!

4. TheDeacon

TheDeacon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i have a .6 thats yours...name the time and place

5. georox

georox Sage

Um... I'm on now, I'll be on most of the day, send me a PM over stratics when is good for you.

I'll drop you a PM on here tomorrow once I get out of my classes. I'm home around 1-4 Eastern, then 7-whenever I sleep roughly.