1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Requesting advice; rings/stats

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Bullseye_of_Atl, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Having always used ranged fighters, I am opting to finally build up a dexxer that's been doing nothing.

I'm viewing many posts, settled on my skills....

Swords 115
    Anat 115
    tactics 115
    bushido 107.4 (115)cap so far
    parry 89.4 (100)cap so far
    ss 81.5 (110) cap so far
    chiv 48.1 (going for 60)
    sw 0.0 for gift of renewal

str 92
    dex 115 123 with a ring
    int 33 45 with a ring

My question is.....I'm looking to inbue some jewelry and wonder which should have what as far as hci, di, and dci.....

secondly, are my stats ok?...looking to have 100 str, no ring, and 40 int, no ring.
    Also, is there such a thing as too much dex??

Appreciate any input, and or advice,

2. Evil Edna

Evil Edna Guest

Hi there

Of course, it depends on the rest of your kit, if you have Mana inc on your armour, then you can afford less int.

I would have +8 dex on ring and brace. That's probably the most expensive to imbue since it will take the rare mining gems... Don't quote me, but 10 blue diamonds per jewel I think.

However, you could do it very cheaply indeed by just dropping the intensity a little:

13 HCI
    13 DCI
    20 Dam Inc

With still one slot spare... These won't need any of the rare ingredients.

Last slot could be:

7 Strength
    13 of any resist your suit needs
    13 of any skill your template needs

LMC would be nice, but that needs relics to add it, so I'd stay clear of that until you've tried some of the cheaper jewellry.

If you try the lower intensity options out first, then when you decide which works best you can spend the extra on higher intensities (if they will fit on the jewel of course)