1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Requesting information on two items.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Bobar, May 16, 2010.

1. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Anybody got any info on these 2 items?. I have had them for some time now and they originally came from an idoc.

I have seen the maker of the gloves referred to as a Dragon?.

The sword has nothing special about it other than it was in with other rares, was insured and has a name that is no longer possible.

Attached Files:

2. DVI

DVI Guest

The gloves I believe came from some sort of seer event on Europa, if I remember correctly Alcestis had a pair of them.

I would imagine that the sword is from some type of similar event or was made before they changed the Character name rules.

3. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Yep, Alc had a pair for sale on her massive sale list from last year... only other pair I know of is owned by Athelas, they're on his roof at Treasure Trove....

The sword, I could only agree with DVI and guess that his assumptions were correct... nice items!

4. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

5. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you all for your replies - looking at the link it does indeed look like I have a unique item. Better than I had hoped :)

A couple of years ago Nails had a Museum fall on Europa so it probably came from there.