1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Requirement for Special Moves

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tazar, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Recently, changes were made to add a requirement of Tactics to be able to use the special moves. If I remember right, this included all weapons skills - except wrestling.

Tonight, I tried to wrestle-disarm and was told I had to have 70 Tactics to do so. Did they make another change? or am I remembering incorrectly?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

you need 70 in tactics and your melee skill for primary and 90 in both for secondary.
  3. elenka

elenka Guest

I tried disarm with my wrestler-in-training (no tactics) and it worked fine.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Disarm Punch and Para Punch still work for a Wrestler without Tactics. You cannot toggle Special Moves (Even Wrestling ones) when you have a spell readied and the cursor up, if you try to cast a spell when a Special is toggled it deactivates the Special. The main reason behind that and the Tactics requirement was to nerf Bokuto Mages.
  5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Hmmm... I am sure I did not have a spell precast (I use KR and we target 1st...) so I am not sure why I could not use the special. It did work later in the evening so I am going to chalk it up to another KR-Issue.

Thanks for the info!
  6. some times when i cast a spell on a blue it asks the criminal question are you sure you want to do that? i havent had that option toggled in years. somtimes uo just screws with you