1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Resist Physical Damage vs Reflect Physical Damage

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Antony, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Antony

Antony Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So here I am laying out an "imbuing plan" .... got a question ....

If you had "Reflect Physical Damage" @ 100 would you need any "Resist Physical" ... it seems that if Reflect Physical Damage @ 100 would indeed always reflect 100% of any physical damage back onto the attacker that would be a much better alternative to "Resist Physical":stir:.

2. Radix

Radix Guest

if you have 100% reflect, the mobs/players that attack you get as payback the same PHISICAL (only) damage, but you still get damage, i mean, this reflects but dont protect, so yes, you need!

If another player, with a 50%phisical50%energy weapon, hits you, you get all the damage, and he receives half (the phisical part), before resis calc. Some people says its useful in pvp... i doubt. Maybe if everybody wears 100% phisical weapons and you got 120% reflect...
    Not sure about damages order calcs, but pretty close to this.

And for pvm,
    few mobs atacks with 100% phisical damage, but not saying no one, i think it worths nothing, 50 damage is something for you, but is nothing for any decent monster)

3. shadowking

shadowking Guest

does that reflect damage form bows too?

4. Fink

Fink Guest

I thought there is a cap on RPD.. but I looked it up and according to stratics the most you can have is 105%.. perhaps the reflected % is capped?

Hmm..