1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Resist stuck on Greater Dragon

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Katrena, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

All of the skills have raised to max fighting Sphynx except for resist spells. It is stuck at 93.8. I have raised resist on other Greaters on Sphynx to over 100 with no problem. I have 120 Taming, 110 Lore, and 100 Vet but no barding skills. Any ideas on what and where to try to get gains would be appreciated.

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I like to go to Balron in the Dojo or with my friend the Balron in Blood Dungeon. With 2 we can easely take on Paragon Balrons.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

This will sound a bit crazy....

Try getting draggy to walk round hedge maze in passive mode picking up angry little imps as he goes. Or there's that gate in Ilsh with a load of gazers and imps around too. Somewhere like that. That's what I'd try at least [​IMG]

Wenchy

4. Like Wenchkin suggested, try the hedge maze or around Justice gate in Ilshenar. You might also want to try poison elementals (Shame 3rd level and a couple of places in Ilshenar).