1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

resisting spells or my char or both seem broken

Discussion in 'UHall' started by gjohnson5, Oct 9, 2008.

1. gjohnson5

gjohnson5 Guest

For some reason on my necro/mage when I check 'show real" in the skills gump , he has 106.1 resisting spells as he should. Also I have 720 real skill points as I sould

[​IMG]

But when I uncheck "show real" I lose 30 total skill points. Note that a ring that has +7 resisting spells is off and the show real is red not green and it will show 690 total points. Also I lose 35 resisting spells points. This makes no sense at all as the numbers don't match up

[​IMG]

I called a GM. I played some. I died just to see if that would fix it. I then waited over an hour just to get a pre-canned response as I always get...

[​IMG]

They told me to file a report , well I'm filing it here so that the pics can be seen

2. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

You have protection on, it lowers your resisting spells by 35%.

3. Clarifier

Clarifier Guest

Do you have protection on?

4. gjohnson5

gjohnson5 Guest

The discrepancy is my bracelet has 5 vet points that I don't need

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry

5. gjohnson5

gjohnson5 Guest

My apologizes.
    I didn't know protection was changed to do that and am not going to ask when that happened

Also geocities seems to be down all of a sudden so the pics does show

But yes , protection seems to last even through death and does lower resisting spells by 35 points

6. Tom_Builder

Stratics Veteran

Yes, you have to recast it in order to turn it off. Otherwise it just stays on.

7. Tom_Builder

Stratics Veteran

Oh and I dont know why the Game Master didnt just tell you to check that. It would have been alot easier then sending you here.

Oh nevermind, I forgot Our GM's have never played UO.

8. gjohnson5

gjohnson5 Guest

Thanks...

Thanks just what happens when you have mules you haven't played in years , LOLOL

The support is horrible. The game changes in ways that it shouldn't and old bugs still haven't been fixed