1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Resize My House Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Gareth, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

If I bought a house and I want to resize it do I have to wait the 80+hours to resize it or can I just do it without worrying about the house placement timer?

Looked for it other places couldnt see it

I double click the tool and it says I must wait 74 hours to place another home. Does that count for resize?

2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

IF U BOUGHT IT wait the full timer!! u only get peanilized with the timer when u buy a house...if u placed the house u can drop it after 1 hour!!! LIKE A SAID IF U BOUGHT TRADED FOR THE HOUSE U WILL GET TIMED!!! always MAKE SURE U CAN USE THE TOOL before u say i wish to resize my house....

3. Plucky Duck

Plucky Duck Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you also have to remember when you are resizing as well there has been no response from the devs if that bug where people can use campfires to prevent replacement and since at a point in resizing youre plot is empty make sure you dont do it primetime or at a Luna house unless you have checked throughly for competition.