1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Resizing Atlas

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Anakena, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Anakena

Anakena Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It seems there is no way to modify the size of the Atlas (the bigger version of the mini map). I tend to place it in the black area on the right of the game window, but doing this, it would overlap the game window.

2. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

/signed. I would love an ability to resize the atlas.

I do the same too for UOAM, placing it at the bottom right of the screen.

3. Zym Dragon

Zym Dragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

If the engineers are unable to make the atlas resizable, I would at least like to have the option to pick which side of the atlas the zoom controls and the "center on player" box go. That way I can shove the atlas off to the side of the screen that's most convenient or feels most natural for me and still get at those controls. I tend to shove the atlas off the right side of the screen, which of course puts the zoom controls and legend on/off control out of reach. I can still drag the viewable portion of the map around so I can see what I want, but can't zoom without picking the whole thing up again. Argh.

Maybe what I would like (the ability to relocate the zoom and legend on/off toggle button) is something that can be done as a UI mod?

5. Zym Dragon

Zym Dragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It should be possible to move the buttons and legend with a mod. We were able to move things around easily with KR.