1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Resizing

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by ChReuter, Mar 24, 2010.

1. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

Sorry to bother yall with this question but I really would like to turn my tower into a large marble. I tried test center to see if it can be done but its a backup of chessie now and theres a custom house there,

So is a large marbles footprint smaller, same size or what compared to the tower? Even if it's a downgrade I'd rather have the marble.

Lastly any tips on resizing? never done it before and I'm quite freaked out about doing it.

2. Caelas

Caelas Guest

3. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just in case you didn't realize...where you putting all yer stuff before you resize?

4. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

I figure when it's time to resize I'll just ask someone at Luna bank to hold my stuff for me...

5. law696

law696 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

find someone on these forums to help you, and use pack llamas... i would trust alot of people on here alot more than randomers at luna bank with the stuff... thats if you dont have mates you can rope into helping

6. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

I hope you didn't take that Luna comment serious. Twas a joke. =D

Yeah though, I have people to help me with stuff but i dunno if any of them know about resizing

7. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Incase you use pack horses, pack llamas, and/or beetles to hold your stuff while resizing your house be careful if they are around your house. Saying "I wish to resize my house" will act as if you are dropping your house like a house is dropping. When houses drop they have a tendency to "eat" pets, bonded or not they can still disappear never to be seen again.