1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Resolution

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Athelas, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I found an item in an idoc fairly recently that I would call questionable. I remember at some point they were listed as illegal on the UO website (as were sigil items). I pmed Mesanna this evening and she came and checked it out and informed me that it is legal. We've had a few posts regarding illegal items here lately and the common answer has always been to pm Mesanna. If you ever find an item that you consider questionable than I encourage you to pm her yourself, it was a great exchange and very informative. It is certainly better than keeping a questionable item and risking your account.

Oh, the item I q'd her about is called a Belt Pouch. Its just a common brown pouch graphic.

Also, you may want to meet her in a less common area. I met her at Brit Bank and since I was the only person that could see and hear her I probably came off as crazier than normal, as I sat their seemingly talking and laughing to no one but myself...

2. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

Thanks for the information Athelas. Wish we had a "Is it Legal?" thread for players to check like the false rares and rares archive with pictures. Players always seem to ask me, and for the record, I never know.

#2 Nails Warstein, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  3. The Shamrock

i thought the belt pouch was a server birth

4. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It isn't, it had something to do with vendors a long long long time ago.

5. TheMan2010

TheMan2010 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yeh I had a similar item i wasnt sure about.. so i emailed her and she made me a very happy man.. told me my mirror image of a robe was an old ems robe on chessy about 2 yrs ago.. she told me it was 1 of 1.. it pays to email her..