1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

resorts to begging developers

Discussion in 'UHall' started by woody_cats, Mar 24, 2010.

1. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

I am really getting a bad uo feeling. By my thoughts this publish should be out by easter. Well they do not like friday or monday publishes so that means it either comes out today or waits till next tues. Looking at calander if they plan to have it by easter they do it today at the latest i can just see a publish comeing out on april 1st or being published to origin april 1. that would make it the joke publish or make it like here is a publish to fool you.
    can you see the comments to we make the following changes . Please develpers either publish today or tell us what your immediate plans are. I know am being a fool to think someone will answer.

2. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well, my sources tell me that this will be a very nice publish that most will be happy with. :)

3. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

really really hope your right

4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There have been plenty of publishes that hit on a Friday.

5. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Very interesting! I will wait in excitement.:thumbup1:

6. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor

The hints the devs or Cal have been dropping lately have indeed implied this next pub will be a nice one. Sure hope so.

7. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Where are these hints? They are probably blatant and I'm totally missing them ;(. I need to stop clocking LoU.