1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Resource gathering plants (please make seeds stack)

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by OxAO, Jan 18, 2009.

1. OxAO

OxAO Guest

Before this last publish which changed plants I was able to store 8 seeds in one plant(lock down) now I need to dedicate a whole bag 125 lock downs for just seeds

I grow them in large bulk when I need to restock specifically orange pedal plants.
    I used to grow about 200 plants at a time I see that will be a lot more difficult now.
    I was leaving the seeds on the plant and left them in a box, they would not grow in a box. This was my storage for seeds.

Please make seeds that we need in large bulk stackable.

BTW- thank you for making cooking products stackable, fruit bowls would be nice. I just noticed that today.

Thanks
    ox

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Wait, are you saying that plants that are storing seeds in secures will now be subject to growth cycles? That is very bad news!

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

oki, that had me running in panic to my box of stored plants.

Situation normal, all plants alive and well just as I left them.

4. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I'm confused...

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Ox, are you having this problem with plants in secures or plants in locked down boxes? You should be fine if you just put plants in secure containers.

6. OxAO

OxAO Guest

no, all my plants in secured bag are gone, they were stored in a secured bag on the roof of the castle. all I have are seeds that I pulled off the planets before the patch. Because i read that we might be losing the plants after the patch.

Just checked my older stock of plants on a different account and different house and found that the plants are still there. The only difference in the way I stored them was these were in a pouch in a secured bag.
    That is really odd.

7. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

The only seeds stored on a plant that SHOULD HAVE disappeared are the ones that shouldn't have been producing.... we were getting seeds from Bonsai, Naturalist colors etc... and Sak warned us to pull the seeds before the last publish... if you had seeds on those plants they are lost now because the seed counters (and Pollen) should say X/X now... but otherwise, all secures should be working... they are for me, anyway.

8. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Actually some of those bonsai and naturalist that were X'd out still had the seeds on them. Unfortunately I found out too late and only managed to save 3. All the others I had set to decorative. So, if you have some of those left and they are living, try and see.

9. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

You mean it said "X/X" but if you hit the seed button it dropped one? That's a feature! :)

10. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

LOL Exactly.