1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying and Selling] Resourses!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sprago, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

I set up a Commodity Broker (named Imbue\Tailoring resourses) in front of the i4ni vendor house im trading in Gems, Leathers, magical residue, enchanted essenses, and relics.
    another has mage regs, bottles, and scrolls. I have intentions of adding all the regent types and bandages and enchanted bandages.
    all prices are comparable to faction pricing

OK now pets broker what kinda pets are we looking for? i wanna get an idea what your looking for

NEW2 i tried keeping prices as low as possible for resale but as high as i could for new members to sell regs gems etc from there loot for them to make a few extra $$
    let em all know please

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have a non-tamer pet stall on Europa. My biggest sellers are giant beetles, fire beetles and swamp dragons. I also stock ostards, ridgebacks, llamas, lesser hiryu and boura but they don't sell as often.

My theory on bigger pets is, any tamer worthy of the name should be able to catch his/her own pets :D

3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

My buying prices is low too :), else I get more resources than I need and can resell. If NEW2 members want more for their wares, they can put up a vendor at the NM house or use the chat to sell their wares. If my prices are to low, it may be because I don't need more of that kind and only buy for resell

4. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

im confused does this mean you'll pass message on or NO? or are you just telling me you already do this and arent gonna pass on my message

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Sure I will pass the message as I have a limit for how much I buy. I try to tell them to use the stall vendors. I don't tell them only to use mine.
    I got enough of some of the items ready so more buyers will be great :)
    I think the shard as whole need to learn to check this stall vendors, when they want to sell or buy.

Sprago likes this.
  6. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you Sprago for always thinking about the Siege community!

:mylittlepony: Thanks!

7. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

I stock (at Sir AJ's Critters in NM) swamp dragons at 10k each, gm made goloms at 15k each and blue beatles at 10k.