1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ressources

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by kaldera4, Oct 26, 2008.

1. kaldera4

kaldera4 Guest

Hi i search ingots and boards. there is nearly nothing or overpriced in luna vendors. where on df can i find a good vendor for a crafter that needs ressources from time to time?

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Its not realy something i sell and all resources i get myself. But i know the shop just north of me sells alot of resources. Our shops are a little south (follow the road) of Luna. Not sure the prices are "normal" but it can't hurt to check that out.

Name: Malas Market Shop
    Coordinates: 84.33N 23.33W

3. kaldera4

kaldera4 Guest

thanks!

4. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

5. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well, if i am not wrong, Kaldera4 is the owner of the malas market shop and was trying to trick people to get cheap ressources to sell expensive in his shop.

6. kaldera4

kaldera4 Guest

Drowy I would be the happiest woman on earth if i would own this shop.
    thanks frarc. allready found it. seems really one of the best shops on that shard but arent there any more shops like this on df?

7. Nenime

Nenime Guest

I can't recommend one per se because some refill irregulary. But I'm always surprised when I try out the runes which are laying around. Found some very nice shops this way.
    I usually dig/chop/collect only for my own needs. But you remind me that I planned for years to open up my own shop. I'm almost ready... rolleyes:

8. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well Kaldera4, you got banned from german board, cause you tried to trick people to pay higher prices for begging alacrity scrolls. It was the same IP as your other account Malasmarketshop there. And now "suddenly" there is a kaldera 4 here trying to get cheap ressources.
    Editing your previous post doestn help, I see through your dirty play.
    I recommend not to trust this player, but he might take another nickname.