1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Restocked Vendor & Selling a Few Things

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Midnight Rambler, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Hey,

I'm cleaning out my house and putting a lot of things on my vendor (about a screen east of the brit moongate). Right now I have a bunch of 1/1,1/2,1/3 rings on there and some bloodwood spirits, however I will be periodically stocking stuff throughout the day.

I'm also selling:

Daemon, Liche, Skeleton, Dragon Statues for 125k per if anyone's interested.
    Repond Book-1mil (Sale Pending)
    Arachnid Book+10eval- 500k
    Undead Book- 500k
    Reptile Book -800k

Pendant of the Maji- 600k
    Soulstone Frag- 200k

I also have some decent weps that looked like they could be of use, I'll auction them here.

1. Heavy Xbow
    Magic Arrow - 44%
    HLL - 38%
    FC - 1
    SSI- 35%
    DI - 49%

2. Elven Machete
    Lightning - 42%
    HLD - 38%
    HLL - 52%
    HCI - 11%
    FC - 1

3. Double Axe
    Fireball- 38%
    HML - 65%
    HLL - 65%
    HCI - 13%
    DI - 41%

4. Cleaver
    Magic Arrow - 30%
    HLD - 36%
    SSI - 10%
    DI - 43%
    Cold Resist - 5%

Post any bids you might have for the weps here, I plan to sell within the next day or so.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

100k on machete

3. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

100k wep# 4

4. Guest

Guest Guest

250k on the heavy

5. All bids thus far have been recorded. I'm going to let this run till tonight at 10PM PST, so if no one else bids they are yours.

Secondly, if anyone has any interest in the other items yet is discouraged by the price let me know and we can possibly work something out. I am looking to move these items right now, so let me know what we can work out.