1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Resubscribing Account problem

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Max CR, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Max CR

Max CR Guest

I am trying to reactivate my account, but I am having some problems. When I go to "subscriptions" there is an option to reactivate the sims online or ea-land. I am not sure which one to pick. If I click the sims online, there is two radios at the bottom of the page which are blank.

I am not yet going to reactivate my account until I know which to option to subscribe to -EA Land or The Sims Online. I also am not goign to reactivate until I know what exactly the 2 radios at the bottom of the page are for.

Please fix

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ahh yes, I see what you mean, I have an account that I could re-subscribe to also, and you're talking about at the bottom of the page after you hit "re-subscribe" to the sims online, and then get to the page where you enter your actual billing info, then at the bottom it looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    Thought it might help if they could actually see what you're talking about. That is, if this is the same thing, lol
    Looks like its just a little html oopsie.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I subscribed using the first option. And I am now subscribed to TSO [​IMG]

4. Max CR

Max CR Guest

Yes that is the photo i was talking about.

5. Don't worry it's just the Parental Controls buttons. I believe the first radio button is for no Parental Controls and the second is for setting up Parental Controls. You should be fine, but they should fix that ASAP.

6. jennnnny

jennnnny Guest

Thanks for the info Sean, I was wondering too.