1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Resueing Casca

Discussion in 'UHall' started by LeBaiton, Jul 28, 2008.

1. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 1999

- Can you only dig up the corroded box if you complete all the steps at the start of the quest? (examining the corpse, decoding the scroll, reading the journal in Trinsic, checking the journal at the Britain farm)
    - Can you dig up the corroded box after you've gotten the 25k ticket from Casca?
    - So far I've done the entire quest 3 times. Can I kill off my remaining characters, make sure I have a resser in the Casca room and just run straight ahead and get a ticket?

2. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

1. Don't know
    2. Don't know
    3. Yes
  3. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    u only need visit the farmhouse and read the book at back before u can get the corroded box

u can get it afterwards

to get the ticket u only need to do the end of the quest..u dont even have to start it¬¬¬¬simply run to casca get a rez if u die say help and 'kerching' 25k ticket

4. 1. Read the Journal at the farm then dig up the box
    2. Yes
    3. yes
  5. Finch

Finch Guest

Is there a thread where we can get a little more information as far as where to go? I have done the Melissa quest, need to do the other one.
  6. Instead of resueing Casca
    Lets sue the dupers.
  7. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    personnaly I dont trust casca. He's supposed to be kidnapped yet he knows Avery has been replaced, he knows the name of the replacement and has anyone else noticed Averys replacment is wearing a dragon scale helmet, somethings not right.

Anyways for more infoe on doing more you can find a full walk through here