1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Retrieving Account Name/Password

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Rumpy, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't know my old accounts name or password. Is there anyway they can send you the account name? I imagine I can guess the password. I wanted to reactivate it and see what all is left on it since its been about 8 months and someone wants a few things off of it.

I doubt I'll ever pick UO up again. I hardly ever have the time between work and the Police Academy, but I refuse to sell it since I always regret it when I do.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Welcome back Rumps...la

3. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master

Yes, in the acct login screen there's a 'forgot' username. Just put in the email address associated with the account and they'll send you the account name. [To that email of course].

4. HaHa

HaHa Guest

How long is your academy, im going in January for 17 weeks.

5. Salaw

Salaw Guest

Only 17 ??? Ours is 27 here

6. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Damn, the other one I would have been going to was just a 10 week course(Clayton, GA) and I have been trying to figure out if I came out on the good end of the deal.

7. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

27 weeks + Field training for 12 more that is..

Oh, and congrats Rumpy..

8. Goron

Goron Guest

*shivers* that's scary stuff... All the more reason for private citizens to study law in their freetime and carry their own protection...
    given NYPD's ****ty record when it comes to firearm discharges, I'd hate to see how a 10 week recruit handles his/her firearm...
    http://www.rand.org/pubs/monographs/2008/RAND_MG717.pdf

9. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Well, mistakes can happen+,+maybe+the+nypd+has+a+longer+academy+than+we+do+in+GA.+Really+though+thats+all+us+southerners+need+if+ya+think+about+it.+We+born+with+a+gun+in+one+hand+and+our+wangs+in+the+other+++;)

10. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Stop leaving messages from your phone.

11. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

I'm not sure on exactly how many weeks it is.. But we started 10/28/08 and we graduate on 7/7/09 and then do our FDLE 7/13/09. However I am doing the night time class which is Tues-Fri 6PM-10:30PM (or as late as 1AM) and Saturdays 7AM-6PM. Not to mention after we graduate its another 6-8 weeks of in house orientation and 14 weeks of FTO Training per whatever agency you get hired on with.

Florida Department Law Enforcement is ranked #1 in the nation. We learn more stuff than any other law enforcement department in the US. I guess this would be why our courses are way longer. We already did our CSI portion and some other stuff. Next Saturday is qualifying with the AR-15 and the Glock 9mm and then we head into Human Issues this week. Once January hits, we start Law which is the hardest portion of the whole course.

12. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Thanks bud. Heh.. Took forever to get in and was definately a hassle, but its worth it.. Just gotta juggle academy and work and hopefully make it out on top.

13. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Yea, congrats and good luck on that. I started the hiring process on august 5 and I got the starting date for the job 2 weeks ago. This whole process has been more stressful than when my ex told me she was 2 months late.

14. HaHa

HaHa Guest

W+h+y+?

15. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

I started my application into the academy and the testing back in July and got accepted on the 20th of Oct the day before Orientation.

For us to get hired, we just get entered into a hiring pool and then its up to you to try and find a job, or they will find you. I'm hoping to get a conditional with the Sheriff's Department which basically when I graduate, they will hire me on ASAP or even get hired on before I get out and they will pay for the time you spend in school and issue you your firearm and equipment and you do your Orientation and then basically a little bit of FTO till your hired.

16. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Let me know when you get tired of the crappy 10 pound maglite/streamlight urine-yellow incandescent torch they issue you and I'll guide you towards a forum that will outperform all your lighting expectations :)

*edit* oyea, PRACTICE with that PR-24. Those things can come around and bite back if you don't know what you're doing with 'em :)

17. Goron

Goron Guest

was that one month after you were newly married? that would be stressful:)

18. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The definition of stress; a man with a wife, a girlfriend, and a mortgage and they are all two months late.

19. Turtle

Turtle Guest

After two months your not just "late" your pregnant.

20. HaHa

HaHa Guest

7 months later my little Mysty was born.

[​IMG]

21. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Who the hell carrys those around anymore? Psshh.

I haven't seen a cop with a maglite in so long.. All the weapons issued through most agencies give you the option for the light on it. Nighttime sights as well!