1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Return of The Random "Poison The Tamer" Bug?

Discussion in 'UO Test Center' started by Tina Small, May 2, 2012.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Seems like this random bug affecting tamer characters might be back again on Test Center. Got hit by it this morning on Test Center with a character I copied over from Napa when the Shame revamp publish hit Test Center. She was hit by the bug on Napa before I copied her over. Just got hit with it on her Test Center copy this morning.

Link to the old thread:

Random Poisoning? Bug? | Stratics Forums

Viquire likes this.
  2. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

When I was fighting the waves on Covetous, Level 2, I casted a Hail Storm and was told I was attacking a sampire. A kitsune also attacked me, but no damage was exchanged and I invised...I'm not quite sure what happened, but it was Trammel, and no guild affiliation. I don't want to jump the gun before I get actual hard evidence, but I'm worried their fiddling with Hail Storm may have brought on an issue, and I wonder if the poison bug could be related.

Viquire likes this.
  3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I'm hoping Viquire shows up soon to help with testing. He was with the groups that went to Shame on Origin went weird stuff happened and the shard had to be reverted. It would be nice if he could hop on Test Center to try out Covetous and see if anything seems reminiscent of what happened with the Shame publish. With the return of that poisoning bug, I'm concerned that the team may have built this publish on older code that's missing some of the bug fixes that were added in the last couple of months. Before it seemed to fade away, the poisoning bug seemed to be something that only affected characters that owned a dread warhorse.

Viquire likes this.
  4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have approved this in the bug forum if we get confirmation either way please let me know!

Viquire likes this.
  5. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I have become interested, too late for Origin, but maybe not too late for full publish. Someone bring me up to speed, please. I have not been logging in nearly as much as I once did. But this publish looks interesting so, who knows?