1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Return to Brit

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ShadowJack, Sep 5, 2008.

1. ShadowJack

ShadowJack Guest

I've been kicking the idea around to a lot of old friends (some r/l, some not) and a few are actually talking about rejoining the UO community. Some of them haven't played since pub 16 or whatever it was that took skill above gm level.

So to get to the point, a few fellows are waiting for another Return event so they can see what they think.

Are they going to do this again this year? if so when, so I can aggro those guys into playing ;P
  2. deadite

deadite Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend It's My Birthday

Jun 17, 2004
    There hasn't been any hints, but if the Marketing team is smart they'll do this after SA releases (providing it goes well).
  3. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

Why wait for it to be free to check out UO? It's not that expensive to play UO for a short while. Heck, it costs as much to go see a movie.
  4. ShadowJack

ShadowJack Guest

I'm trying to get them back into the game, letting them download the client and run around on thier old accounts for a day or so would be more convincing (and hopefully addicting) than trying to get several people who aren't sure to spend their money.

I'm trying to save these people from FFXI (they keep trying to bring me into THAT game)

which I hate.

not trying to change thread topic on myself, but my God do I hate FFXI
  5. ShadowJack

ShadowJack Guest

you could make up 5 more questions and make it a six on saturday

but yeah, I think the return to brit should happen once or twice a year. it's an excellent promo for old players