1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Return to Britannia Accounts Empty

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Lord Frodo, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Open an account from 2004, but befor I could do that I had to link it to the new account managment system. After doing all that I was able to log into the account and when I did all my chars are gone. I am not the only one this has happen to with old accounts that were never linked as per this thread [UO Herald] Issues with Return to Britannia | Stratics Forums

2. Lady Tia

Lady Tia Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have a guildmate, 3 of his 7 accounts were totally empty when he logged back into them.

3. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Did he have to link them? 1 account that it made me link was wiped, this account was a BOD runner account so I know there were chars on Baja shard. Another account that they let me log into without linking was ok, no chars missing. This should really be looked into because if unlinked accounts are being wiped when linked a lot of RTB people may become very very upset. This we do not need.

4. Lady Tia

Lady Tia Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yes, I do believe he had to link them.