1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Return to Ultima Online

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by ladybriana, Jun 15, 2010.

1. ladybriana

ladybriana Guest

Well, here I was feeling quite nostalgic in remembering all the fun I had for many years playing this game. So, I decided to re-activate my account. I have actually had 3 over the years (with one going back to 1997 *gasp*) . Imagine my surprise to see that my characters are still there after all these years ... patiently waiting for me to return to them.

So, here I am hoping to have some fun and make some new friends. It is considerably less crowded than the last time I played, but that is to be expected with any game I guess. I'm just glad UO is still here because I can't remember another game I have enjoyed more and keep wanting to come back to. Its nice to know its still here when I decided to come back this time.

Since Cats was my primary shard and I really prefer not to start from 0. skill again, this is where I shall be. Say hi, if you like ... I will primarily be in Trammel and Malas, prefer PvM and have 3 primary characters:

Becca Tuireann
    Breia ui Medhuil
    Kailee Muirdach

2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome aboard (back) ladybriana!

Many of us are old timers that never left or, like you, have returned at some point so you will fit right in. Many of us share your sentiment; "I'm just glad UO is still here because I can't remember another game I have enjoyed more and keep wanting to come back to."

Catskills has a great community, passionate to a fault, but not much different than a a big extended family and all the pros and cons that come with it!

There are a number of guilds to choose from, supporting pretty much every play-style you could imagine. Or you can make do just fine staying GDI (Gosh Darn Independent).

Enjoy your return & ask any questions you may have, you are bound to have a "few" :lol:

3. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back lass!

New Haven is a great area to hang out if you want to re-acquaint yourself with the area.

If you find you are in need of anything, there are plenty of players who frequent New Haven that would help you out. Or just ask here, many of us like to make the transition back a bit easier.

4. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Welcome back... Catskills is no Oasis... but it is a fun place...

Enjoy UO.

5. Vlaude2

Vlaude2 Guest

welcome back!

i just came back as well. i was also really glad to see my old account still active, that was what finalized my decision to return.

6. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

This name is very familiar to me for some reason. Did we know each other back in the olden days?

7. ladybriana

ladybriana Guest

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to new friends and new adventures.

Black_Sun - anything is possible, Kailee was/is an archer and was a member of the old guild BES, long since disbanded. I will say though, that it has been over 5 years since I have played here (gah time flies when real life interferes)

And CatLord ... Oasis indeed it is not. *snickers* I get the feeling we may have known each other in another life.

Again, thank you all.

8. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Yup, small world...

Welcome back.

9. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

Welcome back! I have recently reactivated myself after an 8 yr hiatus. ;)