1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Return to UO for trial

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Paul Daniels, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Paul Daniels

Paul Daniels Visitor

Hi All,

I am looking at coming back to UO.
    I played from 1997-2004 Europa and am pretty sure I have an account somewhere...
    But I would like to know if there is much activity anymore and are there any guilds willing to show an old player how it all works now?

if anyone is interested I played 2 mains;
    Paul Daniels
    Heleneneea III

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Apparently next week will be "return to britannia" so you will be able to login and play for one month free of charge. Head over to https://accounts.eamythic.com/ to try and recover your old account.

There are sticky threads in this forum to help you out if needed.

3. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well it so happens that for some time now, at 6pm to 7pm at Brit Bank on Europa, every day, there is a meeting of all kinds of players. There are some regular Vets who are there expressly for the purpose of assisting both new and returning players so you couldn't have chosen a better time to return. I applaud them.

4. Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Governor

My guild is dedicated to helping the new & returning players back into the game, try to scout a member with HLP over there head and ask for Kali.
    I would also recommend you to go to the Brit Bank meetings from 6-7 Pm (UK TIME), where theres lots of Veteran players that can help too.
    Welcome back:)