1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Return to UO?

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Damm Looter, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Damm Looter

Damm Looter Guest

I have recieved emails and phone calls from several of my friends to come back to UO. Is it worth it? Is the content any better? I went ahead and upgraded my accounts and I hope to see all my old friends (and enemies) again soon.

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

The new content is good if you like to PvM. I am really enjoying the Imbuing crafting content. It really allows you to max out all characters.

PvP seems to be up across all shards. I play four shards now and all four are pretty active consistently.

Great Lakes has the most faction base or city fights than all other shards combined though (at least compared to the ones I play).

Cheating is still rampant, probably moreso now than ever before but most have adapted to dealing with it.

3. Evlar

Evlar Guest

No speedhacker can run if he/she is pinned in a corner ;)

4. Barbed_Wire

Barbed_Wire Guest

Well, i just came back myself. Although I do not have SA, I do like the new, material that I can access thus far. I suggest that you comeback a little while, and I am sure that you will like it just as I did. Hope to see you on game soon!

5. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

i'm cleaning out my account, and re-deactivating. i'll wait for the call when somebody tells me there's people lined up on the fence in Moonglow. otherwise.. i'm good.

6. Itari BC

Itari BC Guest

Or if I come back!

7. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

awe.. dustin! i would log on for you, most definately. :) hope all is well hun.

8. Dai FHA

Dai FHA Guest

Thats awesome you coming home for the holidays looter :) Glad to see ya back

9. RedDeer1969

RedDeer1969 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I thought i was going to quit... but then i came back and im hooked on it even more then ever haha.