1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Return to UO

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Lord Keldon, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Lord Keldon

Lord Keldon Guest

After several years away I realized something. Every game I played I would always end up saying something like "if this only had (X) in it like UO it would be a lot better". I never really compaired any of the other games i played to each other, it was always back to UO.

I logged on this past week for the first time in 3 or 4 years and had an absolute blast.

Keldon (damn paragon blood killed my Lord title away).

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back!

This game is like a sickness. It can go into remission but it always seems to rear it's head again.

[​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah...that is why I came back after 5 years. WB!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Welciome back!! I too just came back last friday and I have UO fever all over again... And I just learned that when you do a BOD and Turn it in you can get another one right after.. All i can say to that is LS about to see some serious Weapons and Armor coming there way. last night I did like 100 Bods. It was Great!! And I actually got some decent bods back. I was happy. BARB KITS HERE I COME!!! RAWR!!!!!!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Scripters already got ya beat there sweetheart, they pullin in 5-10 a day....

6. stratman

stratman Guest

Too funny.... I just had the same experience. Last weekend I was talking to a WOW guildie about the epic pvp battles in UO and how much more I enjoyed UO. I reactivated my account the next day. It's amazing how much I forgot in 18 months - even the simplest commands! It's good to be back [​IMG]

7. golfnutt64

golfnutt64 Guest

IM JUST COMING BACK TOO!! BOUGHT THIS NICE 28 MO. ACCT WITH GREAT CHARS HERE FOR $20....TOO BAD I PLAY ON SIEGE MOSTLY... IVE BEEN GOVE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW....YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT! THERE ARE NO OTHER GAME SLIKE UO! IM BACK UNTIL THEY UNPLUG THE SERVERS!! WOOT!
    ARMY OF ONE(MY CHAR HERE ON LS)

8. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome back everyone!!

*hugs*