1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returned after a 3 year break

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Sharantyr, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

Hi everyone
    Well after 3 years away I decided to come back. Doubt anyone remembers me though I do recognize a few names from the past.

Sad to hear about Zofinur. Probably the last UO-auction2 trade I made was with him, good guy.

Now maybe someone could help me with a few things.

Since being back I've been doing a lot of wood chopping, had to gain the last few points to GM, and gained quite a few resources. Have something like 51,000 oak boards. With no bodsystem for carpentry/fletching, what are these boards used for? Enhancing and elf armor only? Make the odd bow or staff?

Runics for carpentry/fletching. Can these only be got through the quests in the elf place? How often are they a reward? Done the footstool quest a dozen times and received 4 recipes and a pile of junk, didn't expect a runic from these 12 but also didn't expect a pile of junk.

Now if I can find a nice 15ishx15ish trammel plot I might set up a vendor or 2. Whats the going rate for resources at the moment?

Cut and paste
    Dull Copper
    Shadow Iron

Blue Diamond
    Fire Ruby
    Perfect Emerald
    Dark Sapphire
    Ecru Citrine

Oak Board
    Ash Board
    Yew Board
    Heartwood Board
    Bloodwood Board
    Frostwood Board

Bark Fragment
    Luminescent fungus
    Parasitic Plant
    Brilliant amber

Suppose thats it for now, sure to be more. Thanks.
  2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    Gimme me a shout for a trammel spot mate...1515 max or above

pm me or icq me .. free too u place it...

icq 267208357

Always helping others because others helped me before..
  3. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Dull Copper 21 - 35gps
    Shadow 25 - 40Gps
    Bronze 30 - 45Gps
    Gold 40 - 65Gps
    Agapite 58 - 75Gps
    Verite 85 - 90Gps
    Valorite 110 - 140Gps

Ecru 28k each
    other minables 4k each

not sure about boards and lumber rares
  4. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

THP. Thanks, Pm'd you.

Winker. Thanks for the price list. Prices seem very high compared to when I last played but after doing a bit of mining I can see why, its all hit and hope now. Don't think I'll bother setting up a stonecraft vendor again, it'd take months to get a set of valorite coloured tables and chairs.

To anyone else that views this post. Just wondering if anyone has a personal bless deed or a pair of AoS sandles with this name on (Sharantyr). Lost all mine when I let my house go last time I stopped playing.

Thanks again.