1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returned Bushido/Necro they changed necro?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by AngelOz, May 1, 2011.

1. AngelOz

AngelOz Guest

I have.

120 mace
    120 parry
    120 mace
    100 tactics
    100 anatomy
    100 healing
    60 necro

I used to be able to use 40 points of jewels and ossain grim, cast vamp embrace andthe equip everything else, now ehen i take the spell book off it removes vamp embrace. I assume this is a new change?

So i guess i know need to get necro up to 100, any advice on what to lower?
  2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    Drop healing, take necro to 100 and add 60 chivalry.

Drop parry, take tactics or anatomy to 120, necro to 100, and add 60 chivalry.

There are other skill sets that will work, those are just the simplest ones.
  3. AngelOz

AngelOz Guest

Wow, dropping healing on a warrior is so foreign! I guess the 60 chiv allows you to heal as well as thru vamp embrace. Thanks for the advice... Seems like a brave new world.

(after thought... But dropping healing doesnt allow rezzing). Oh well, we all have to make sacrifices...

i may need to hotkey, "i saw a wandering healer back there, not long ago"
  4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    ...Or carry a ring/bracelet set with +13 chivalry each and a luna lance. Don't have to actually use them if nobody is dead around you, you just have to have them "just in case".
  5. AngelOz

AngelOz Guest

Oh yeah, i forgot about noble sacrifice, good point!