1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returniing Player - Minax Base

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Kelleron, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Kelleron

Kelleron Guest

I've been away from UO for 2 years and just returned. The Minax base (I'm looking in the old spot) appears to have some invisable walls that keep my faction characters out. I'd love to get my faction thief going again and rack up some points, but I'm at a loss to get into the stronghold. Can someone let me know how I can do this?

Thanx.

2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

if your hitting the invisible wall when you try to enter then your not in factions.

thats the 'trammy go home' forcefield.

3. Kelleron

Kelleron Guest

Thank you for your reply, but my faction thief is most definiately in Minax faction. She has 800 + kill points (not much these days, but ive been away for a couple of years). I even tried to re-apply at the sign up stone, but it recognizes me as already in the faction. Thought there might be some kind of glitch. I probally should have provided this infomation with my original post - I was able to get into the base before the last patch, but not since. Any Ideas?

4. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

now that is strange.

what shard you on?
    id like to meet with ya and have a look at this first hand.

plus im at work and bored to death, hehe.

poo

5. Kelleron

Kelleron Guest

It happens only on the Chesapeake shard. I've tried it on the others and I have no problem entering the base. Since the last update, the newly designed Minax base (or whatever is where the Minax base us to be) will not allow my faction characters to enter. The other shards seam to have the old base that I am able to enter. Has the base moved or changed on Cheese? I've been looking for and explanation without success. I’m trying to catch up on a lot of information since my return to UO, have I missed something?

6. Kelleron

Kelleron Guest

Logged in today and everything was back to normal :)