1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning after 3 years

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by DreadLord Lestat, Dec 19, 2009.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

My wife and I are returning after a 3 year absence. The shard we had played on was never crowded but now has become almost a ghost town so we are looking for a new home. How is Chessy? Are the dungeons and other hunting spots over crowded or are they okay to visit? How is the economy here? Are things reasonably priced or do we need to see the King for a loan? I think we have about 5 mil combined. We had to leave with no notice 3 years ago and lost just about everything when our houses decayed.

How is the Stygian Abyss expansion? We are thining about trying it but currently only upgraded to Mondain's Legacy I think or maybe its something else. I know we could make elf's or humans at the time we left. Is it worth buying the expansion? I know that no one can answer that for us but how do you like it and was it worth it to you? Thanks!

2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Sent you a PM.

3. HeadOn

HeadOn Guest

I just came back about 2 months ago, loving it again. Welcome back !

4. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Welcome back headon!