1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning after Absence

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by neuroMarauder, Jan 2, 2009.

1. I'm bringing back my character, Gracen, after a long absence.

I was involved in this fun "bucking of authority" thing way back when, as Torchlight, trying to bring down the Regency. I wrote this crazy declaration of revolt that was Atlantic news at one point. Was a good time. Unfortunately, just as I was getting into it, my appendix burst. They say you don't need your appendix. Apparently, appendixes resent such comments.

Anyways! I'm looking for a good guild of mature people to hang out with. I wouldn't mind a little RP, so long as I get a decent enemy to go head to head with, but mostly I just want to socialize with a good bunch of people.

Gracen is a Tetsujin Samurai with some chiv thrown in. He deals out some nice damage, and I'd love to tweak him out for action in the right group. I'm working on a secondary character for some sexy PvP action, but that will be in a week or so, once I get the hang of UO again. I had to sort out all my keymapping again. Makes me sick.

I can be contacted at ICQ 463688811. If you'd like a solid teammate with an interesting outlook on UO, give me a shout.

2. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dec 18, 2004
    Is this the same Gracen who helped search for Inu when she was hiding about in the lands? And had the little community center outside of Britain?

May you have many fine adventures sir.
  3. That's me :)

I had a fantastic time with the Inu events, and the Community Center has gone to ruins but I've decided to make my home there. The community center would have been something had I not fallen ill.

SOMEONE who remembers me will definitely offer me a guild position! :hahaha:

:gun: I just think the shooting guns smiley is cool.

4. Capricious

Capricious Guest

If interested in Rp, please visit the community forums. I think we have several tokuno-oriented rp guilds that your character might work well with if that's what you enjoy. Welcome back *smiles*

RP Forum Link:
  5. Not really interested in RP so much as good people and conversations, as well as good guild events. I'm not anti-RP, but I'm not looking for it atm.

Been there, done that, so to speak.

BTW, Rachel, I've still got a bunch of Rachel's Runes runebooks, and I remember you well from the Inu thing. I hope to see you running around in UO soon.
  6. Capricious

Capricious Guest

Fair enough *smiles* You mentioned a little bit of rp, so thought I'd point you in the direction. Good luck in your search for a guild!
  7. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 17, 2005