1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning after being away for 2 years.

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Shademan, May 27, 2010.

1. Shademan

Shademan Guest

Out of curiosity I decided to reactivate my old account to see what is going on. To my surprise I found someone had gotten control of my account after i stopped playing and stripped it of my arties and darkwood armor sets. At least Im not starting over this is my mains template any idea or advise on how to equip him or newer tactics of fighting would be greatly appreciated.

Swords 120
    Bushido 120
    Parry 120
    Anatomy 100
    Healing 90
    Tactics 70
    Chiv 63
    Necro 37

Yes i used to play a vamp switching out after casting VE i now understand it is nerfed. Im on the Great Lakes shard any good advice would be appreciated
  2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 30, 2003
    Welcome back. The nerf you mentioned is that you can no longer equip items to reach 99 necro, cast vampiric embrace, and then unequip the items. If you do, you'll pop out of necro form. That being said, there are still many sampires around. If you do a search of this forum, you'll see lots of template and gear advice. It's probably the most talked about template on the forum. To get you started, check out the FAQ: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=156308
  3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

You'll want to check out Isuel's vendor on the north side of luna, has cheap weapons. Also, she has another place with more stuff near Yew bank.